* The energy explanations were great. If you want to gather some quick facts about why the electric car is so far behind the gas-guzzler's, this is a great place to start.
* The short bit on the carcinogens in organic food . . .
* In general, the science was well balanced for the casual reader.
* Timely book - many of the the topics are well suited for today.
* References to scholarly works by the author were out of place in a book like this.
* Some of the science did not have enough background. In a book of this size, this may be unavoidable, but it would be nice to include some other recommendations to follow up on.
* Too short. Once you remove the cartoons this book clocks in at under 70 pages.
If you are an avid non-fiction reader looking for an entertaining book on physics, this book is both timely, helpful, and recommended.